Monday, October 20, 2008

You no longer match...

In my endless, daily job searching, I often receive emails saying, "We're sorry. You no longer match this job."

Um, how can I no longer match? How does that happen? What did I do to no longer match? Does anyone else no longer match or is it just me?

No other explanations. Just, you no longer match.

Well...maybe I don't want to match anymore. Did you ever think of that?

What if I decided not to match a real long time before you "decided" I no longer matched?

And now you're just getting around to telling me I no longer match?

What if my matching capacity far exceeds your match making?

What if I just don't feel like matching today?

Seems like it's more your problem than mine.

So, take that you job matching website!

I'll match myself.

2 comments:

Jae Baeli said...

G-
You have a natural talent for this--especially in the genre of humor. Rarely, can someone make me laugh out loud. You did that with this post, and I continue to appreciate your scathing wit. Keep up the good work!
Jae Baeli

Georgie said...

Thanks, Jae!

Your energy and support are an inspiration!

Georgie